Stonebridge Church (EPC) is located in Perrysburg, but we serve people from all over the greater Toledo area. It is our goal to be a vibrant and growing body of Jesus Christ that:
- Exalts God in worship
- Preaches God’s Truth as revealed in the Holy Bible
- Encourages each person to know Jesus and grow in faith
- Serves God and others with the gifts He has given us
- Proclaims the Grace of Jesus Christ as that which can help each of us live for Him each day.
We are very committed to the historic reformed traditions. We hold to the Westminster Confession of Faith and to the Larger and Shorter Catechisms. We are Presbyterian in our form of church government, and we have been affiliated with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church since organizing as a church in 1996. If you are looking to learn more about the Christian faith, to become involved in a church where people care about each other, we would invite you to come join us. We celebrate the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper monthly.
- We are the only Evangelical Presbyterian Church in the Greater Toledo area. We believe that the Christian life is not about having it all together, nor is it about doing whatever we feel like doing. Titus 2:11-14 tells us, “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.”
- We affirm a Reformed perspective of the Scriptures. This means we see the Bible speaking a great deal about God’s sovereignty over all things including salvation. We believe that faith in Christ alone is necessary for salvation and that God is the One who works that faith in us.
- We affirm that God relates to His people by means of His Covenants. Our God is Covenantal. He deals with mankind by means of covenants that he has made.
We are a small congregation with a new pastor. Taylor Wright [and his family] joined us on March 1, 2022. If you are would like to shape what ‘your’ church looks like and how it serves in its community, Stonebridge Church might be a good fit for you. We would love to have you visit and get to know you and your family.